Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

thx!!!!!

I never even could of dreamed to have the response I've had from my blog post yesterday.  I'm kind of overwhelmed but so, so grateful to have the support of so many of my friends and family.  I'm even more grateful that some of you have felt comfortable enough with me to reach out and tell your own story. Amazing.  This further validates my decision in my eyes and gives me the courage to explore my options and go forward without any remorse. Especially with a nasty cold and a sprained ankle, this is just the cheering up I needed. I hope you all will stick around for more light hearted, feature-y posts because that's what I originally intended for this blog. Whatever I do come up with though, I promise to report honestly and if something comes up that I think needs talking about that isn't fashion or beauty related, I will talk about! Thank you again.

With love,
Mary Rowles

No comments:

Post a Comment